We are making the Chloe Quilt as a BOM at our Software Club, and since I'm the instructor I need to get going with it. So far I'm on schedule, but I would like to get ahead. I've got the Chloe quilt all cut out. I have one of the embroidery blocks completed and several of the embroidery design for some of the other blocks ready to go. These are not really my "colors" but still very pretty. I cut carefully and had fabric left over from the kit, some of the left over fabric is enough on the smaller pieces to replace a mistake but most are not. One of things I dislike about fabric quilt kits, you get just enough, no goof-ups allowed, but I always buy extra just in case. I have found several stores that are carrying this fabric line so I feel better if there is a mistake.
Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how everyone else is doing.