Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stash Report - Week 47

I hope to spend some time in the sewing studio this next week, even just a little bit of time sewing.  Yes, we are having a big Thanksgiving dinner this year with family - 8 people coming to stay with us for the holiday weekend.  We always look forward to having everyone during the holidays.  We try to keep things simple and not over do so we have time to spend with everyone.  I'm so lucky that Derin is a really good cook and I enjoy helping him. 

I can't believe that there are only a few weeks left before the end of the year.  This has been an interesting year to see how much fabric I buy and stash away.  I'm planning on doing the Stash Busting again next year.  Maybe my numbers will be better and I'll finish more projects.  Since I'm feeling better and hope to continue to improve, I hope to get allot more done.

I did buy some fabrics this week that were at such good prices I couldn't resist.  I'm not really sure how to count them since the pieces are small sample sizes.  So I'm calling it In at 5 yards.  I did get enough of a project done that I'm going to count yardage Out for that part of the project too.










Stash Busting - Week 47

Added this Week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date:   223.394 yards
Used this Week:   2.375
Used year to Date:   9.999 yards
Net Used for 2011:   -213.395 yards


To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

No comments: