Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Warm Summer Days - Summer Pictures

It's August and we finally have nice warm weather. It's been in the 80's, not too hot like Texas, but oh so nice.   I’ve been spending time outside rather than in the house.   The garden and fruit trees are not doing as well as they should be since our spring weather was cold and rainy.  Derin had to replant the basil and sunflowers.   I think it probably too late in the growing season to expect much.
Back yard from poach
Front yard view from deck











Today I found out about Windows Live Writer to use for blogging. I just knew there had to be an easier way to post, trying to get pictures lined up right. I can’t begin to count the hours spent trying to get things looking right. It works with Blogger, WordPress and other platforms. You can download it here for free.

No comments: