Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stash Report 2012 ~ Week 36

I did get some sewing done this week  - eek! does mending count?  guess not.  I get some other embroidery started, but nothing finish yet.  So, nothing to count out.  I thought I hadn't purchased anything this week, but then surprise - surprise, part of an order  I placed in March came. Fifteen beautiful fat quarters of Sapphire Sea Silk Dupioni.  Ever hopeful this will be a better week and next week there will be more to report.





Stash Busting - Week 36

Added this Week:   3.75 yards
Added Year to Date:   98.0 yards
Used this Week:    0 yards
Used year to Date: 4 yards
Net Added for 2012:   94.0 yards

To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

*

 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh, very pretty. Love all those cool blues and greens.

Bouts Choisis said...

Those are stunning! What lovely colours! What will you make with them?