Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stash Report 2014 ~ Week #3


Here it is the third week already.  Some sewing done - actually it was mending and it doesn't count.  At least it is done and put away, ready to go.  I haven't purchased the remaining fabric for the "Charm Street Tablerunner" yet but will do so this week.  I'm going with four coordinating colors for the back and bindings.

scarf with beading

Oh and I almost forgot about this new project for the Sew Be It group.   Last week I got my scarf material and beads to make these different scarves.  I found very nice silk and a polyester that was so very silky.  Best part, both were on sale.  The directions say I need half a yard for each scarf.  I want to do one for a present, not sure about the others.  I think they will make up and be beautiful. OK.  OK, I know this is not quilting, but sometimes it is good to do "other" creative projects.

















Stash Busting - Week #3

Added this Week:   2  yards
Added Year to Date: 4 yards
Used this Week:   0 yards
Used year to Date:   0 yards
Net Added for 2014:  +4 yards

To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

*

No comments: