Saturday, July 23, 2011

BU pictures - part 2

Just for fun I thought I would post some pictures from BU of the software classes I took.  Alphabet Aerobics with Debbi Lashbrook was not only a good review but some  tips and ideas using Art Canvas.
























CorelDRAW and Art Canvas Class with Amanda Whitlatch was great fun giving me new ideas.  I'm getting to like the idea of mixed media using pictures.  I didn't think I would!





Cut 1, 2, 3 with Amanda Whitlatch was great.  I have way too many ideas for this tool and software.  Can I please have more hours in a day to play?








Some of the pictures may be mixed up.    Unfortunately some were not very good and I deleted them.  I need to learn more about using my camera and editing photos.  Another challenge.

No comments: