Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Report – Week 28

I loved this combination.  I bought it.   I had a coupon!   And the best news is, it goes with other fabric already in my stash.  Now how lucky was that?   I’d been so good earlier this year but I’ve seemed to fall off the bandwagon.  My Bad!





And then at the Stray Threads Quilt Guild we had a rummage sale.  You know I would buy something.  I thought this pretty red bandanna print would go with so many things made up of denim.   It was a deal at 2 yards for $4.00 don't you think?  Thanks Kathy, you are my favorite go to fabric lady.


Stash Busting - Week 28

Added this week:     5.75 yards
Added Year to Date:   151.519 yards
Used this Week:        0 yards
Used year to Date:     6.291 yards
Net used for 2011:    145.228 yards


On the positive side I did get some sewing done but not enough to count fabric out as  finished.    On the down side we are leaving Tuesday  (driving) for San Antonio and BU,  lots of stops at fabric/quilting stores.   We’ll be gone about three weeks – Yikes!   Things aren’t looking good, ‘cause ya know I’ll have lots of goodies when I get home.

No comments: