Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stash Report – Week 44

I’ve been missing since early July.  Excuses – None, I was out having fun!    We had a road trip to Texas.  I did do some fabric shopping and if you go back through the blog pages you can see the goodies I purchased.  Remember, buy it if you like it or when you go back to buy it, you know it will most likely be gone.    Home in August and the weather was great, I was outside, I should have been doing more sewing, but is was soooo nice outside.  September, I did get started sewing again,  started new projects, I’ve such a list UFO’s.  I need to join a WIP group.

These came this week, it is the "Bittersweet" collection.  They are pretty Autumn colors.   I let my fingers do the walking the week before.  I've been down, we were to go Montana hunting but I took a trip to the Emergency room instead.  I'm getting back to old self and next week hope to get more stitching done. 

Stash Busting - Week 44

Added this week:     4.25 yards
Added Year to Date:   218.394 yards
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 6.291 yards
Net used for 2011:    212.103 yards


To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

No comments: