Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash Report 2012 - Week 3

I was good again this week and didn't add any new fabric to my "collection".  DH says that I have been "collecting" and not using.  I'm gonna have to change that around.  Not enough sewing during the past week to count out any fabric.  I did get some re-organization done.  However, I did buy some thread.  I love playing with the different decorative threads and yarns.  Couching, bobbin work- so much fun.  I got four spools of  Superior Threads "Halo".  It's fun to use in the bobbin or sew with.  These other two Madeira threads are new to me, I've not seen them before in variegated colors.  These are for use in the bobbin or serger.  One is the Cotona and the other is Decora #6.





Stash Busting - Week 3

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

*

No comments: