Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report 2012 - Week 1

I was soooo veeery goood last week.  I wanted to go sale shopping . . .  but, I resisted all of the big end of the year fabric sales.   My fingers didn't do the walking and go shopping on line either.  I didn't buy anything!  I really don't need anything as I have my fabric for upcoming projects.    I'm almost finished with all of the financial organization for 2011.  Finishing that is now the top of my list, no more treating myself to just a little sewing until it is done.  I did get just a little sewing and mending done, ironing too.   I decided the the sewing studio need to be picked up and things put away rather than have things strewn all over.  Amazing the things you find that need to be put away.   It is easier to be creative and really get to work on projects when I have room to work.   The sewing studio almost looks as good as it did here in 2010.



Stash Busting - Week 1

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date:  0 yards
Net Used for 2012:   0 yards


To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

*

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

good luck...I always start by saying ...no...not buying any more fabric! THEN it sort of creeps up on me somehow!! Fun though xx