Monday, January 23, 2012

Stash Report 2012 - Week 4

I wasn't as good this week as I was last week.  It snowed and we didn't leave the homestead.  I did very little sewing, and some reading.   I didn't get to go shopping.  Organized the sewing projects some.  Did mending and the ironing. I think that should count for something, don't you? Alas it doesn't.  Then the power went out for 3 days, they were 3 very long, cold days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.   I did let my fingers do the walking and purchased some fabric for a quilt backing and binding.  Then I saw some other fabric that I needed.  None of the fabric is here yet, I won't count it until arrives.  My numbers stay the same.


Stash Busting - Week 4
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

To see more stash reports, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

*

No comments: