Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17th ~ 15 minutes of sewing

I thought the challenge of trying to spend at least 15 minutes in my sewing studio every day seemed like a really good idea.   (I still have a hard time calling it my sewing studio - why is that?)  I think if I can get just a little sewing each day that I will get more done, even if it is only mending or ironing chores.  This is the first week that I'm taking part in this challenge.  It's a start.  So here goes. 

Tuesday  -  ahh, mending
Wednesday  -  nothing
Thursday  -  nothing
Friday  -  nothing
Saturday  -  stop bringing me things to be fixed!
Sunday -  ironing
Monday - organizing projects

Go on over to Kate's  "Life in Pieces" and see how everyone else has been doing last week.

*

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome to the 15 minute challenge. It has helped me get more done. Apparently, I'm more motivated to stay on target if I have to fess up to how I did.

You made a good start this week. I won't say it gets easier to find the time, but I do pay more attention to using my time more wisely.

Hope this week has been more productive for you.