Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 13th ~ 15 Minute Challenge

I'm fighting off a little cold I probably picked up at Puyallup, so I've been tired and moving rather slowly.  I spent Tuesday reading and sleeping.  I did get a little sewing/embroidery done, but not much, I kept jumping from one project to another. 

Tuesday -  Nada
Wednesday - Work
Thursday - Sew
Friday -  Sew
Saturday - Sew and exercise
Sunday -  Nada
Monday - Sew and exercise

Go on over to Kate's "Life in Pieces" and see how everyone else has been doing last week with their "15 Minute Challenge".  
*

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling better. It's hard to sew when you don't feel well, but even so you 5 out of 7 days is progress.

Sorry to be so late checking up on the last 15 minute challenge post, but with the lap top in the shop and no Internet access for a few days, I got really behind.