Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sew Expo ~ Day 4

This day four of Sew Expo and sometimes I wonder why I go to the four days.  Today we need to be seated in the classroom by 8:00 AM - I'm tired out, what was I thinking, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to drive to Puyallup, so we were up again really early for us.  Have some coffee and I'm a slow ready to go.  This morning I'm taking another class from Simon Haskins in the Brother classroom the Heart Applique Techniques Tablerunner.  In this class Simon presented some of the new techniques that he and Jenny have developed.  The techniques included traditional applique, layered applique, shadow applique and trapunto applique.  We were busy in this class and had lots of fun.  This was and intermediate to advanced class and they had good helpers in the class room.



My ribbon applique
My Shadow and textured applique









Embroidering the ribbon applique


Sample Applique
Sample Applique



Sample Applique
Sample Applique


Save the dates for Sew Expo 2013!

February 28 and March 1 - 3, 2013

I can't wait!


*


No comments: