Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Winner of St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Party is . . .

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Party

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog for the St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Party.  WOW!  I had 212 people left comments to win the Moda Layer Cake  "Collection for the Cause - Faith".  Almost everyone said they had more than one project that they were working on at the same time.  I know that I always have more than one thing in the works.

Now for the sad part, of the 212 entries there were 16 entries that were No-Reply Bloggers and the first number generated was a No-Reply Blogger.  I could not send you a message.  I'm sorry you didn't win and I generated another number.  I replied to everyone who entered, so if you did not get a message from me then you are a No-Reply Blogger and probably don't know it.  Of the 16 entries that were No-Reply Bloggers I was able to figure out who 3 of you were because you had a blog and I was able to leave you a message there.

Layer Cake by Moda the "Collection for the Cause - Faith" 



My Winner is #7 - Karen
Cheltenham, England


*

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

what a shame... sometimes you dont know about no-reply status... I know I did not when I started blogging..... maybe this will alert a few more to this "problem"